Linggo, Pebrero 7, 2016

O Star in the Heaven

Dedicated to the one whom I idolized most, whom inspired me on my passion about something.




O star in the heaven that I gaze at night
Whom in the darkness of evening sky you shine
Whose splendor astounds this poor man's sight
Whose loft has my dreamtest might

You soar in the highest place in the sky
In which, I dream to reach that height
I raised my hand but you are so high
As I do the stretch, all will turn to sigh

Your grandeur is what do I aspire
To reach thine stature is what do I desire
Your prestige has made my soul inspire
To strive for something I do desire

I bless you, my star, for your heavenly might
I owe you my dream I do aspire
For the one who taught me to dream at night
I bless you my star whom I gaze tonight.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento